☑ 75mm x 50mm galvanised steel framing ☑ 10 Year structural warranty ☑ Protection from the elements ☑ Wind rated throughout Australia ☑ Cyclone rating available ☑ Comes with certified plans & certificates ☑ Colorbond roofing or Zinc roofing available ☑ Can erect on unlevel ground ☑ Kit includes roofing & frame screws ☑ Slip fit connections ☑ DIY or ask about installation
Saver6.com member and a Transportable Shade Sheds reseller in Kukerin, Western Australia
Hi I'm Damion Leo, your Kukerin and surrounding wheatbelt area Transportable Shade Shed Reseller and installer. I live locally with my wife Susi and we are mixed grain and sheep farmers which allows us to understand the needs of local farmers. I have previous experience building patios and sheds while Susi worked at the local shire as an Executive secretary before we had children. We also ran and managed a local grocery / hardware store in Kukerin so we have always been very involved in the local community. Our commitment to the area and providing excellent customer service is important to us. We noticed that the multi award winning Transportable Shade Sheds range popularity in other states and this is based on the many innovations. They are transportable, wind rated and well known all over Australia. We were attracted to the many unique Shade shed product features including a wide internal span which allows for large farm implements, cars, tractors, caravans, trucks, mine equipment and many other applications such as animal shelters and entertainment cover. The wind rated sheds don't require level pads or the need for a lot of equipment or tools to assemble onsite and they are also adjustable. The unique design features has really given customers more options with far fewer costs. I look forward to helping local Kukerin and wheatbelt customers with Shade and storage solutions. Many new products such as horse shelters, shade trees and awnings have become available and new innovations are always on offer in addition to the long standing range of products. Call today and find out how we can meet your needs. .
Various uses of shade sheds:
Dumbleyung, Tincurrin, Highbury, Narrogin
Damion & Susi LeoKukerin Shade Sheds in Kukerin, Western Australia
Hold Down Options - Shade Sheds and Canvacon sheds
1. Saddle Plates - Saddle plates are dyna bolted to a concrete slab. Used for more permanent structures. Four saddle plates are used for 6m x 6m shade shed or canvacon shed.
2. Hold Down Pegs These ground anchors are great for semi-permanent installation in good cohesive soil. Used for shade sheds and canvacon products and can maintain wind ratings below.
3. Concrete Pier Kit - for a more permanent installation. Footings are concreted into the 450mm round and 600mm deep hole. For details on installation see our installation guide
Hold Down Option - Quick Shade
1. Concrete Pier Kit - for a more permanent installation. Footings are concreted into the 450mm round and 600mm deep hole. For details on installation see our installation guide. Comes in a set of four maintains a W50/C2 cyclone rating.
2. Ground Anchors - great for semi-permanent installation in good cohesive soil. Comes in a set of four maintains a W50/C2 cyclone rating
3. Swage Bolt – plates are bolted to a concrete slab. Used for more permanent structures. Four swage bolts are used a quick shade which will maintain a W50/C2 cyclone rating
4. Rock Feature – Designed specifically for the Quick shade this rock feature is visually appealing and provides an easy to move hold down option. Perfect for temporary structures and maintains a w50/c2 cyclone rating.